Application and Enrollment Information
- Applications are accepted all year. Applications should be submitted to: Robin Granger at The Chamber of Schenectady County for the class of 2006.
- Selection of up to 25 participants will be made by the Advisory Board on the basis of the written application and a brief interview.
Attendance at all sessions is an important commitment participants make to the program. Members develop close working relationships and a network of contacts that will endure beyond these six months. Absence from more than two entire sessions or parts of three may result in removal from the program and forfeiture of tuition.
Orientation is an opportunity for participants to get to know each other, examine their personal goals and acquire formal leadership skills.
- The class will complete a project of limited scope to benefit the community.
- Graduation will be at a lunch meeting of the Chamber Board of Directors. Participants may be asked to speak about their experience in the program.
- Tuition is $895 per Chamber member participant or $995 per non-member participant. The fee covers all meals and materials. The fee may be paid by the participant or a sponsoring business or organization.
- Payment in full of tuition is due January 6, 2006. A limited number of partial scholarships may be available to individuals without sponsoring organizations, based upon need.
to download the application for the next class. Class will begin January 2006. Space is available
and applications are being accepted. 2006 Application